Our Current HVAC Promos
Buy Any New Heat Pump From Us & We Will Pay The Sales Tax!
Savings range from $1000 up to $1600
Premium Heat Pump Features:
- DAIKIN Inside variable speed compressor
- Refrigeration-grade premium copper tubing
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel enclosure with sound-control top
- High-efficiency ECM fan motor
- High-density compressor sound blanket
- Communicating compatibility with touchscreen technology
- DAIKIN Inside Intelligence
- Commercial grade quality with factory-installed refrigerant management components
DAIKIN produces the best energy-efficient heat pumps.
Call us today for a free quote!
Valid till Dec. 31, 2019
Now is the time to schedule your $99 Furnace Tune-Up!
Our Furnace Tune-up Special* Includes:
- Check Performance
- Refrigerant Levels
- Clean Indoor & Outdoor Coils
- Check Compressor Draw
- Inspect Blower
- Clean or Change Air Filter
- Flush Drain Line & Cycle Thermostat
Benefits of having an annual tune-up are:
Improved system efficiency, which means better heating performance and lower heating costs.
Call us today to schedule your appt!
*Your HVAC system needs to be working properly to be eligible for the $99 Tune-up.
PSE Manufactured Homes Heat Pump Incentives
(Effective March 19, 2019)
Puget Sound Energy is offering higher Heat Pump (and Heat Pump Water Heater) incentives for customers that live in manufactured homes. See table below for details.
|DHP Replacing Electric Resistance Heating (Baseboard or wall heaters)||$1,200||$2,400|
|Electric FAF to Heat Pump||$1,500||$2,400|
|Tier 3 Heat Pump Water Heaters||$500||$1,000|
These measures are specifically designed for manufactured homes and not available to site built dwellings.
Manufactured home and Mobile Homes: factory built dwelling that includes: (a) plumbing, heating, air conditioning, and electrical systems, normally contained within the belly of the structure and within a rodent barrier; (b) is built on a permanent chassis; (c) can be transported in one or more sections; (d) may, or may not be permanently affixed to a concrete foundation.
At Brooks Comfort Zone, we assist our clients on receiving any current applicable HVAC incentives offered by PSE. Keeping more money in their pocket while lowering their heating bill.
Save money on your next heating bill Upgrade your gas furnace and receive a FREE Daikin evaporator coil.
(an $800 value)
The main benefit of a new gas furnace is they are more energy efficient. This equates to spending less money on your heating bill during the winter months. The investment of purchasing a brand new system in some cases can more than recoup of what your heating bills.
Free whole-home air purifier
with upgrade of heat pump.(an $800 value)
Enhance the quality of your indoor air with a Daikin whole-home air purifier.
- Better air quality means a cleaner home
- Eliminates mold spores from the air
- Eliminates Allergens such as pet odor and dust
- Traps Tobacco and Cigarette Smoke
Perfect Indoor Air
Perfect humidity. Perfectly clean and fresh,
like just after a rainstorm. And the only thing
more perfect than this outdoor scenario is
that it’s all happening inside. Because that’s
where we work. That’s where we play, where